The other day I was at a fireside and the speaker talked a WHOLE lot on journal keeping, and well I am not very good, thats why I started a blog. Maybe cause I'm on the computer quite a bit it would get me to do it, and this hasn't been a successful attempt either. I thought that maybe if i did a quick update I wouldn't feel quite as bad. So here is another blog update to keep me feeling like I'm not a complete failure for the next little while. I am in Logan for my third year and it's been pretty good so far. Classes are a whole lot harder, I am still trying to figure out what do major in so that is on my mind a whole lot. when im not in class or at the library, i try to have a little bit of fun.
kaydee, me and haley in our white game day shirts
At the chalk dance
USU vs. Utah game after we stormed the field (Jordan's face kills me)
It was super exciting!!
Part of the group that watched the game
apparently we like to match
50 yard line 10 rows back at the USU vs. Utah game. Not bad at all
Life is pretty good!
1 comment:
You aren't a failure!!! I like your blog. Just saying. I miss your face. Yup. Yup. Yup. 3 Yups. Thats how much I miss your face.
Post a Comment