recently my life has been pretty uneventful.
recently i went to the lakers vs. jazz game on the 10th. there were too many lakers fans there for my liking. come on utah, where is your loyalty? we won though! it was a close game!
recently i have been doing a lot of homework, and going to class.
recently i lost my camera charger, so i have no pictures because my camera is taking a long nap.
recently (yesterday) was valentines day, i made dinner for my roommates, it was tasty. maybe next year we wont have to make dinner for ourselves, wouldn't that be great?
recently i have been pretty grateful that this winter has been super warm.
recently i have decided that cooking can be fun and relaxing.
recently i have been really grateful to have knowledge of the gospel.
recently i have been sick, i am finally getting better.
recently i realized how boring this post is.. oh well
2 comments:
recently.....I miss you.
Recently... I decided that I freaking love you.
Recently... You made dinner that was blow my socks off amazingly tasty.
Recently... You made me laugh
Recently... I caught your sickness (not that I'm blaming you, cause you didn't bring it into the apartment)
Recently... You started watching Gossip Girl and I love that you have.
Post a Comment