Alot has happened in the past couple weeks, far too much to write about, so I will just cover the highlights. First off we went to the USU-BYU football game. Fantastic game by the way. Then I went home for conference, which was amazing! Then school, more school, and even more school. This week is Homecoming week and it started off with a paint dance, so me and my roomates all went to walmart and bought matching outfits. Black shirts which we thought would be really cool, but turned out to be a tad bit lame in the showing of paint, they did look cool in the blacklight though, anyways that was quite the experience.. I got a couple cups full of paint in my face, including the eyes and mouth, and got squished numerous times by lots of people. anyways its been fun! Oh yeah, and i got bangs.

after the paint dance, we were alot nastier than we look

Kristie, Syd, and myself on ESPN. this picture was taken from syd's television

me trying my hardest to avoid the sun. (it was toasty)

Kristie, Syd, me and Connorie
so much fun!!
Well am a very happy human being and loving life! I love where i live and all my roomates, they are the greatest.
No comments:
Post a Comment