Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I GO TO COLLEGE

So pretty much I love college, I love my roomates, I love where I live, I love having breaks between classes, I love meeting more and more people, I love my classes, I dont love homework and reading, but that comes with the whole college package. I live in B4 its right on the corner and we have the best view to see when the shuttle is coming. So pretty much I am very happy right now.






Deidre and Kristie (roomates)
Shannon, Emily and myself (roomates) heading out on an adventure
me and kristie about to do core rhythms so naturally we have to dress up
Celine (roomate)
view from outside our door
Kyle Korver lives at our house, he also protects us
View from our window. slightly scary at night
Me, Kristie and Syd before the 80's dance
my awesome visor made out of sweatshirt neck
our closet
My Bed
First home football game

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Yay for posting on your blog!! I love seeing pictures of the fun things you are doing with roommates. The 80's outfits are much too cool. Please keep posting pictures so we can see all the fun things you are doing! Plus it will be fun for your kids to see pictures of your college adventures. I'm so glad you're having such a great time. Love you!

morganne said...

First thing: you posted again. Halle-freakin-lujah.

Second thing: I still love you. Very much.


I always say this, but CAN WE PLEASE HANG SOON??